Pre-owned laser repair, servicing and maintenance
The Laser Market offers a variety of services including repair of Pre-owned lasers, Servicing & Maintenance of the Pre-owned laser, as well as pre-owned laser sales; such as Cynosure, Fotona and Alma.
If you have bought a pre-owned Laser or IPL system from us or a different supplier, we can quote for repairs, servicing and maintenance of that pre-owned laser or pre-owned IPL system.
We can generally do it cheaper and with guaranteed genuine parts!
There is no need to be tied into other supplier’s higher charges or manufactures higher service charges, the Laser Market can save you time and money.
We deal with pre-owned laser repairs, servicing and maintenance for a variety of different laser manufactures and laser models.
The make’s of Pre-owned lasers and IPL’s we cover are, but not restricted to:
- Pre-owned Cynosure lasers all makes and models except Pico sure
- Pre-owned Cutera lasers
- Pre-owned Ellipse laser and iPL s
- Pre-owned lutronic laser
- Pre-owned EV lasers
- Pre-owned BTL systems
- Pre-owned Storx medical
- Pre-owned Alma lasers including Soprano, harmony, soprano ice and a range of handpieces for all Soprano models, please see our hand piece section
- Pre-owned pulsar lasers
- Pre-owned Sonic medical laser systems
- Pre-owned Lumenus lasers
- Pre-owned Candela lasers gentlemax and gentleyag
+ Many more as well as a range of body contouring and aesthetic systems. Please see www.aestheticmarket.co.uk
The laser market has three services that it offers for pre-owned lasers and pre-owned IPL’s:
1) Servicing, either as a one of service visit or a preventative service plan. With an annual or 6 monthly service we can monitor parts that are wearing out that can be replaced before they cause an emergency, saving you time and money.
2) Maintenance, either in the form of annual service, maintenance plans, repair, or on-going laser hand pieces. Once you have gone out of your warranty period we can save you time and money.
3) Repairs, either as part of a preventative service agreement or as a one off laser and IPL repair. Remember a service plan will most likely save you time and money in the long run.
The types of Pre-owned lasers and IPL’s we cover are, but not restricted to
- Aesthetic laser repairs, servicing and maintenance
- Medical laser repairs, servicing and maintenance
- Beauty laser repairs, servicing and maintenance
- Clinical laser repairs, servicing and maintenance
- Hair-removal laser repairs, servicing and maintenance
- IPl laser repairs, servicing and maintenance
- Surgical laser repairs, servicing and maintenance
- Dental laser repairs, servicing and maintenance
- Tattoo-removal laser repairs, servicing and maintenance
- Gynaecology laser repairs, servicing and maintenance
The laser market deals with the industry’s top laser engineers and will mostly travel nationwide on all Pre-owned laser servicing, repairs and maintenance at no extra cost. The laser market also stocks a wide range of laser and IPL’s spares, including pre-owned laser hand pieces. If we don’t have the part in question we can usually source, it through one of our suppliers.
How we work-
Normally from just from a conversation we will have an idea of what the problem is and we can come prepared to fix the laser in one visit. This is not always the case but we will keep you informed at all times.
All our servicing plans are the same for whatever the laser in question.
The laser market is a totally independent provider of lasers and IPL’s in UK and as such can offer a wide range of servicing that include selling pre-owned lasers, buying pre-owned lasers, part exchange, rental pre-owned lasers, sales directory for private sales as well as our maintenance, servicing and repair of Pre-owned lasers, all without biased.
We are transparent and honest.
Contact the Laser Market today to discuss your requirements