Reconditioned laser - repair, servicing and maintenance
The Laser Market offers a variety of services including repairs for a variety of different makes and models of laser including those from many of the leading laser manufactures.
The Laser Market, as well as offering repairs, can also offer servicing options including preventative servicing plans and maintenance for reconditioned lasers and IPL’s
The makes of laser we cover include, but not restricted to:
- Reconditioned Cynosure lasers all makes and models except Picosure
- Reconditioned Cutera lasers
- Reconditioned Ellipse laser and iPL s
- Reconditioned lutronic laser
- Reconditioned EV lasers
- Reconditioned BTL systems
- Reconditioned Storx medical
- Reconditioned Alma lasers including Soprano, harmony, soprano ice and a range of hand pieces for all Soprano models,
- Reconditioned pulsar lasers
- Reconditioned Sonic medical laser systems
- Reconditioned Lumenus lasers
- Reconditioned Candela lasers gentlemax and gentleyag
- + Many more as well as a range of body contouring systems as well. Please see our www.aestheticmarket.co.uk
The Laser Market, engineers will travel nationwide to provide servicing, repairs and maintenance on Reconditioned lasers. We stock a wide range of laser and IPL’s spares in our warehouse and, in many cases, a pre-visit conversation will give us a good idea of what the problem is and we can come prepared to fix the laser in one visit.
The types of Reconditioned laser repair, servicing and maintenance we can offer are
- Aesthetic laser repairs, servicing and maintenance
- Medical laser repairs, servicing and maintenance
- Beauty laser repairs, servicing and maintenance
- Clinical laser repairs, servicing and maintenance
- Hair-removal laser repairs, servicing and maintenance
- IPl laser repairs, servicing and maintenance
- Surgical laser repairs, servicing and maintenance
- Dental laser repairs, servicing and maintenance
- Tattoo-removal laser repairs, servicing and maintenance
- Gynaecology laser repairs, servicing and maintenance
Any laser repair can be a costly process especially when it is an emergency. And, as I am sure you would concur, whilst your laser is not working you are not earning money.
We can offer one off emergency repairs as well as our popular range of laser and IPL servicing plans to help with both maintenance and repairs, as well as your peace of mind.
With the annual service we can monitor parts that are wearing out so that these can be replaced before they cause an emergency, saving you time and money.
The Laser Market, is a totally independent provider of laser and IPL’s in UK and as such can offer a wide range of servicing that include selling lasers, buying lasers, part exchange, rental laser, sales directory as well as our maintenance, servicing and repair of Reconditioned lasers.
We are transparent and honest and will keep you up to date as we go with reports on any potential issues, suggestions, clear costings.