Second-hand laser; repair servicing and maintenance
The Laser Market offers a variety of services for Laser & IPL owners, including Second-hand laser repair, servicing and maintenance.
So if you have bought a second-hand laser, from either the Laser Market or another supplier, we can help. We deal with second-hand laser, repair and servicing for a variety of different laser manufactures and laser models.
The Laser Market has three services that it offers for second-hand lasers
Servicing; either as a one-off service visit or a preventative service plan. With the annual service we can monitor parts that are wearing out can be replaced before they cause an emergency, saving you time and money.
Maintenance; either in the form of service and maintenance plans, repair, or on-going support; including laser hand-pieces.
Repairs, either as part of a preventative service agreement or as a one-off laser and IPL repair. Remember a service plan will most likely save you time and money in the long run.
The make’s of laser and IPL’s we cover are, but not restricted to@
- Second-hand Cynosure lasers all makes and models except Pico sure
- Secondhand Cutera lasers
- Secondhand Ellipse laser and iPL s
- Secondhand lutronic laser
- Secondhand EV lasers
- Secondhand BTL systems
- Secondhand Storx medical
- Second-hand Alma lasers including Soprano, harmony, soprano ice and a range of hand pieces for all Soprano models, please see our-hand piece section
- Second-hand pulsar lasers
- Second-hand Sonic medical laser systems
- Second-hand Lumenus lasers
- Second-hand Candela lasers gentlemax and gentleyag
- + Many more; as well as a range of body contouring systems as well.
Please see our www.aestheticmarket.co.uk
The Laser Market deals with the industry top laser engineers and will mostly travel nationwide on all Second hand laser servicing, repairs and maintenance. The laser market also stocks a wide range of laser and IPL’s spares, including laser hand pieces. If we don’t have the part in question we can usually source, it through one of our suppliers.
How we work- Normally from just from a conversation we will have an idea of what the problem is and we can come prepared to fix the laser in one visit. This is not always the case but we will keep you informed at all times.
The types of Second-hand laser repair, servicing and maintenance we can offer are
- Aesthetic laser repairs, servicing and maintenance
- Medical laser repairs, servicing and maintenance
- Beauty laser repairs, servicing and maintenance
- Clinical laser repairs, servicing and maintenance
- Hair-removal laser repairs, servicing and maintenance
- IPl laser repairs, servicing and maintenance
- Surgical laser repairs, servicing and maintenance
- Dental laser repairs, servicing and maintenance
- Tattoo-removal laser repairs, servicing and maintenance
- Gynaecology laser repairs, servicing and maintenance
The Laser Market is a totally independent provider of laser and IPL’s in UK and as such can offer a wide range of servicing that include selling lasers, buying lasers, part exchange, rental laser, sales directory as well as our maintenance, servicing and repair of Second hand lasers without biased.
We are transparent and honest and will keep you up to date as we go with reports on any potential issues, suggestions, clear costings.
Contact the Laser Market today to discuss your requirements